Where can I find a table of one-loop integrals in the lightcone gauge?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter earth2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Integrals Loop Table
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
earth2
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

i was just wondering if there is some book or whatever that has a list of loop integrals. More specifically, I am looking for one-loop integrals in the lightcone gauge with an arbitrary number of propagators. I found a paper by Leibbrandt which tells me how to calculate them, but I just want to make sure that no one has ever done it before, before I step into that endeavor. And I am pretty sure that such a table exists in some book/paper...but where?

Any Idea? :)

Cheers!
 
Physics news on Phys.org