Where can I find a table of one-loop integrals in the lightcone gauge?

In summary, a table of loop integrals is a reference tool used in theoretical physics and mathematical physics to quickly evaluate complex integrals commonly encountered in calculations involving Feynman diagrams and particle interactions. It includes one-loop, two-loop, and multi-loop integrals, as well as scalar, vector, and tensor integrals expressed in terms of special functions. These integrals are related to Feynman diagrams as they describe the probability amplitudes of particle interactions. Resources such as textbooks, journal articles, and online databases are available for understanding and utilizing tables of loop integrals.
earth2
Hi guys,

i was just wondering if there is some book or whatever that has a list of loop integrals. More specifically, I am looking for one-loop integrals in the lightcone gauge with an arbitrary number of propagators. I found a paper by Leibbrandt which tells me how to calculate them, but I just want to make sure that no one has ever done it before, before I step into that endeavor. And I am pretty sure that such a table exists in some book/paper...but where?

Any Idea? :)

Cheers!

Physics news on Phys.org
*bump*

Anyone?

Related to Where can I find a table of one-loop integrals in the lightcone gauge?

1. What is a table of loop integrals?

A table of loop integrals is a reference tool used in theoretical physics and mathematical physics. It is a collection of mathematical expressions that represent integrals commonly encountered in calculations involving Feynman diagrams and particle interactions.

2. How is a table of loop integrals useful?

A table of loop integrals allows scientists to quickly and easily evaluate complex integrals in calculations without having to repeatedly derive and solve them. This saves time and effort, and reduces the likelihood of errors in calculations.

3. What types of integrals are typically included in a table of loop integrals?

Common types of integrals found in a table of loop integrals include one-loop, two-loop, and multi-loop integrals, as well as scalar, vector, and tensor integrals. These integrals often involve multiple variables and can be expressed in terms of special functions such as logarithms and polylogarithms.

4. How are loop integrals related to Feynman diagrams?

Feynman diagrams are graphical representations of particle interactions in quantum field theory. Loop integrals arise in the calculations of these diagrams, as they represent the mathematical expressions that describe the probability amplitudes of various particle interactions.

5. Are there any resources available for understanding and using a table of loop integrals?

Yes, there are many resources available for scientists to learn about and use tables of loop integrals. These include textbooks, journal articles, and online databases that provide detailed explanations and tables of integrals for various types of loop integrals.