Where can I find detailed answers for Keisler calc textbook?

  • Topic: Calculus 
  • Thread starter Thread starter martinbranson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Textbook
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
martinbranson
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Following the advice here https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/self-study-calculus/ I started with "Elementary Calculus – An infinitesimal approach" by Keisler, and it is fine but it only has final answers for half of the problems.
I wonder if there are answers for all the problems and also some detailed answers to follow and check if my work is correct.
Thanks for reading.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
martinbranson said:
Following the advice here https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/self-study-calculus/ I started with "Elementary Calculus – An infinitesimal approach" by Keisler, and it is fine but it only has final answers for half of the problems.
I wonder if there are answers for all the problems and also some detailed answers to follow and check if my work is correct.
Thanks for reading.
We do not exchange any solution manuals. They might be an invitation for a copyright violation, or from a source we cannot assess. There are normally no such books, so chances are high, that an answer to your question lacks seriousness.

You have two options here:
  • ask in a local bookstore whether a solution manual is available
  • contact the publisher and ask them directly
Or even better: Use our homework section and get help to solve the problems you have difficulties with. We are open 24/7 and provide competent help! (Just fill out the template there and esp. part 3 of it.)

Thread closed.