Where can I find reliable sources for online astrophysics lessons?

  • Thread starter Thread starter choc1202
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Astrophysics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 5K views
choc1202
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Online Astrophysics lessons??

After I google searched for some free online astrophysics lessons, I found none, If anyone here knows a website with lessons for this, please tell me.
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org


choc1202 said:
After I google searched for some free online astrophysics lessons, I found none, If anyone here knows a website with lessons for this, please tell me.

Welcome to the PF.

Check out the "Learning Materials" section of the PF:

https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

In the Intro Physics section there, you'll find the MIT Video Lecture Series and lots of other sources of info.
 


Swinburne - Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing

astronomy.swin.edu.au/