Where can I find The Feynman Lectures on Physics at a discount?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
7 replies · 3K views
paulimerci
Messages
287
Reaction score
47
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for The Feynman Lectures on Physics including Feynman's Tips on Physics: The Definitive and Extended Edition (2nd edition, 2005) for a discounted price. Any suggestions where I might look for one?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
paulimerci said:
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for The Feynman Lectures on Physics including Feynman's Tips on Physics: The Definitive and Extended Edition (2nd edition, 2005) for a discounted price. Any suggestions where I might look for one?
Typically, popular books like this remain at a constant price. Its very rare to find on sale. In general, one can use search engines that compare the price of books on popular sites. ie., bookfinder
 
MidgetDwarf said:
Typically, popular books like this remain at a constant price. Its very rare to find on sale. In general, one can use search engines that compare the price of books on popular sites. ie., bookfinder
Thank you!
 
paulimerci said:
I'm looking for The Feynman Lectures on Physics including Feynman's Tips on Physics: The Definitive and Extended Edition (2nd edition, 2005) for a discounted price. Any suggestions where I might look for one?
You could try university bookstores. Around now, they might be having sales to clear out inventory for next term.
 
I have several copies, including a few still in the shrink wrap, given to me by the publisher (because I created this edition and am one of the authors of the "Tips" book). I am not supposed to sell them. ;-) I am curious to know why you are looking for it. I suppose you are a book collector. The latest (New Millennium) editions of FLP and 'Tips' are better, insofar as studying physics goes.