Saladsamurai Messages 3,009 Reaction score 7 Thread starter Dec 30, 2008 #1 Is so freakin' cute I can't even take it!
binzing Messages 281 Reaction score 0 Dec 30, 2008 #2 I dunno...that monkey looks a little... Luckily, at the thumbnail size it really just looks like a dove (or white racing pigeon?) with a dark background.
I dunno...that monkey looks a little... Luckily, at the thumbnail size it really just looks like a dove (or white racing pigeon?) with a dark background.
Cyrus Messages 3,246 Reaction score 17 Dec 30, 2008 #6 hypatia said: It is sweet! AHAHAAH, I just realized what your avtar is!
Saladsamurai Messages 3,009 Reaction score 7 Dec 30, 2008 #8 I might have to change it back It's too small to see what it is (unless you already know what it is). Plus, it's not really morbid enough :/
I might have to change it back It's too small to see what it is (unless you already know what it is). Plus, it's not really morbid enough :/
Redbelly98 Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author Messages 12,179 Reaction score 186 Dec 30, 2008 #10 SS, you might try photoshopping things to make the monkey stand out from the background better. Hey, wait a minute ... what is the monkey's right hand up to?
SS, you might try photoshopping things to make the monkey stand out from the background better. Hey, wait a minute ... what is the monkey's right hand up to?
edward Messages 74 Reaction score 166 Dec 30, 2008 #12 Maybe just use the monkey, but only after it has some prozac.
lisab Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 2,050 Reaction score 614 Dec 30, 2008 #13 Is that Om's pigeon?
Saladsamurai Messages 3,009 Reaction score 7 Dec 31, 2008 #15 I couldn't take the change. Back to business as usual.
Cyrus Messages 3,246 Reaction score 17 Dec 31, 2008 #16 Where is the one with the blue flame? I liked that one.