Where can I find information on The Sisterhood?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rainbow Rider
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
21 replies · 3K views
Rainbow Rider
Messages
1
Reaction score
6
I've been accepted or invited to be in The Sisterhood where can I find some information on this said Sisterhood? :wink:

Thank you.

Rainbow Rider
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle
Physics news on Phys.org
Rainbow Rider said:
I've been accepted or invited to be in The Sisterhood where can I find some information on this said Sisterhood? :wink:

Thank you.

Rainbow Rider
Hmmm, you have a male avatar. :-p

First question, what shoe size do you wear, this is extremely important, the founding sisters all have the same shoe size.
 
Evo said:
Hmmm, you have a male avatar. :-p

First question, what shoe size do you wear, this is extremely important, the founding sisters all have the same shoe size.
I just happen to like Lions...Is all... and for my shoe size I prolly don't have the same shoe size as the "founding" sisters, so I guess I'v'e just been uninvited or expelled...
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
@Evo is the matriarch of the group

I hear there is a very intense initiation. Prepare yourself. :smile:
No worries, I've just expelled myself or uninvited myself due to my shoe size not being that of the "founding" sisters... oh well...
 
Rainbow Rider said:
No worries, I've just expelled myself or uninvited myself due to my shoe size not being that of the "founding" sisters... oh well...
You didn't even tell us your size, I have a feeling you are a perfect fit! :smile:
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
You didn't even tell us your size, I have a feeling you are a perfect fit! :smile:
Yes shoe sizes of the sisters range from 6-9.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
You didn't even tell us your size, I have a feeling you are a perfect fit! :smile:
I appreciate the show of confidence Greg but if my shoe size is either going to disqualify or qualify me I don't think I need to be associated with this said Sisterhood.

Thank you though to whom ever initiated the invited.
 
Evo said:
Yes shoe sizes of the sisters range from 6-9.
that just disqualified me...
 
I'm having a hard time reading your tone. I hope you are just having a bit of fun because the group is fictitious. All female members are automatically in the group.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gracy
I
Greg Bernhardt said:
I'm having a hard time reading your tone. I hope you are just having a bit of fun because the group is fictitious. All female members are automatically in the group.
I don't mean to have a "tone" to my message regarding the Sisterhood. I was simply asking a question regarding it as a new member to PF I had no idea it was a fictitious group now that I know your post explains quite a bit. But my shoe size doe not meet the criteria for being a member of the Sisterhood anyway... Yes, having fun...

And for the record... I am 100% female although my avatar is a Lion which is male...Hope I've unconfused everyone...
 
Yes, the shoe size is just for fun, it just turned out that the original 4 sisters all wore a size 8, but your shoe size is not a requirement, we always just asked what your shoe size was. But the sisterhood was just a fun thing a few years ago since there were only a handful of female members here, it doesn't actually exist. Don't worry, you haven't been inducted into any group.
 
Evo said:
Yes, the shoe size is just for fun, it just turned out that the original 4 sisters all wore a size 8, but your shoe size is not a requirement, we always just asked what your shoe size was. But the sisterhood was just a fun thing a few years ago since there were only a handful of female members here, it doesn't actually exist. Don't worry, you haven't been inducted into any group.
Thank you Evo, you ROCK!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
Evo said:
Yes, the shoe size is just for fun, it just turned out that the original 4 sisters all wore a size 8, but your shoe size is not a requirement, we always just asked what your shoe size was. But the sisterhood was just a fun thing a few years ago since there were only a handful of female members here, it doesn't actually exist. Don't worry, you haven't been inducted into any group.
My shoe size is actually a 4.5 or a 5 depending on the style and brand...I have a hard time finding shoes to fit due to the size, either I have to go the the teenage size which is not my style or special order which can be quite costly... no fun.
 
Rainbow Rider said:
My shoe size is actually a 4.5 or a 5 depending on the style and brand...I have a hard time finding shoes to fit due to the size, either I have to go the the teenage size which is not my style or special order which can be quite costly... no fun.
Oh dear, yeah, that's a hard size to shop for. My problem with being a size 8 is that it seems a lot of women are size 8, either that or they don't make enough size 8 because when I find a shoe I like, they are always out of my size. Anyway, welcome to the forum. :oldsmile:
 
Do you have a gun though?

nungun.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Dembadon, Rainbow Rider, edward and 1 other person
What's your favorite fish? :woot:

Everyone gets the fish slap.

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Dembadon
Rai8nbow Rider, you can all ways join the my group we play welly wanging every 3rd Ffriday of the month, and we have a beauty contest the winner gets to luxuriate in a tub of custard.
 
No worries, RR, I was given special dispensation to join The Sisterhood despite my large feet :oldbiggrin:. I argued that in the event of a water attack, I'm an excellent swimmer and my feet would serve as flippers.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Rainbow Rider and Silicon Waffle
I'm barefoot!:oldtongue:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Rainbow Rider
wolram said:
Rai8nbow Rider, you can all ways join the my group we play welly wanging every 3rd Ffriday of the month, and we have a beauty contest the winner gets to luxuriate in a tub of custard.
Oh... my... I'm speechless...but I'll pass on your kind offer.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo