Where Can I Find Volume 1 of 'Advanced Problems in School Physics'?

  • Topic: Classical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter UchihaClan13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Book Physics 12
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
UchihaClan13
Messages
145
Reaction score
12
Hi there,everyone
I am in need of the following book
"Advanced Problems in School Physics" Volume 1( By Cengage Learning)
I have volume 2
But no matter how hard I try, I can't get the first volume( it's either out of stock or is currently unavailable etc.)
I would greatly/deeply appreciate it if some of you guys could give me a direct link using which i can buy the book or if the former is impossible, a download link which requires payment( the scribd link isn't working for me)Thanks a lot!

UchihaClan13
 
Physics news on Phys.org