Where Can I Find Volume 1 of 'Advanced Problems in School Physics'?

In summary, the person is seeking a specific book, "Advanced Problems in School Physics" Volume 1 by Cengage Learning, but is unable to find it in stock or available for download. They are asking for a direct link to purchase or a download link for payment.
UchihaClan13
Hi there,everyone
I am in need of the following book
"Advanced Problems in School Physics" Volume 1( By Cengage Learning)
I have volume 2
But no matter how hard I try, I can't get the first volume( it's either out of stock or is currently unavailable etc.)
I would greatly/deeply appreciate it if some of you guys could give me a direct link using which i can buy the book or if the former is impossible, a download link which requires payment( the scribd link isn't working for me)Thanks a lot!

UchihaClan13

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks a ton!:)

1. What makes a book "awesome"?

An awesome book is subjective and can vary from person to person. However, some common elements that make a book stand out are well-developed characters, a captivating plot, beautiful writing style, and thought-provoking themes.

2. How do I find an awesome book to read?

There are a few ways to find an awesome book. You can browse bookstores and libraries, check out book recommendations from friends or online book clubs, read book reviews, or explore new genres and authors that interest you.

3. Can a book be both entertaining and thought-provoking?

Absolutely! In fact, some of the best books are those that can both entertain and make you think. These books often have a balance of action and depth, allowing readers to escape into a story while also reflecting on its themes and messages.

4. What are some classic books that are considered "awesome"?

Some classic books that are commonly considered awesome include To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, 1984 by George Orwell, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. However, what one person considers a classic may differ from another's opinion.

5. How can I make reading a habit and discover more awesome books?

To make reading a habit, set aside a specific time each day to read, whether it's before bed, during your lunch break, or on your commute. Joining a book club or following book bloggers and reviewers can also expose you to new and awesome books that you may not have discovered otherwise.