Where Can I Transfer with a 3.0 GPA for a Physics Degree?

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter charizard310
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Schools Transferring
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
charizard310
Hello I am currently attending college at a 4-year California State University and I am pursuing a Physics degree. However, I am concerned that my degree here will not be taking as serious as those students that have the same degree but from more prestigious institutions. This has my rushed my motivation to transfer to another university that has more research opportunities for physics major but I am unsure as to where I can transfer too with my mediocre GPA of a 3.0. I currently finished my sophomore year and I was looking to go into some UC's or other private schools. Please help. Thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If you have a 3.0 now, what makes you think you would do better in a "more prestigous university"?