Where to buy a superconductor for a magnetic levitation model

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAN111
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Superconductor
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 16K views
CAN111
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have to complete a project in a weeks time but i am missing a vital part to the project.
I am building a model of a levitating train and have all the magnets and tracks ready i also have liquid nitrogen ordered, unfortunately i am unable to find any form of superconductor. Any help is appreciated. please tell me about any stores which may sell superconductors or a substitute which does the same things.
thanx in advance.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello,
I want made a project like yours, can u send me detailed information how u made your work (magnet disposition, stability control and so on).
Thank you
Stefano