Where to find original works by Laplace and Grassmann

  • Thread starter Thread starter Terilien
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Laplace Works
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Terilien
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
I was trying to find the orginal works of laplace and grassman, but could not find them. Well I found some on amazon but they were permanently out of stock. So I ask you, where in the world can I find them?

Also are there any other good texts that you'd liek to recommend(I speak fluent french)?
 
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Are you specifically asking about old texts written by the masters?

Riemann's most popular papers are easy to find on the internet, but they're incomprehensible to mere mortals. Personally, I have been wanting to read Euler's calculus book.
 
Yes that's what I'm referring too.
 
Last edited:
You might get "God made the integers", edited by Stephen Hawking.

This is a collection of original classic texts, from Euclid to Alan Turing.
 
arildno said:
You might get "God made the integers", edited by Stephen Hawking.

This is a collection of original classic texts, from Euclid to Alan Turing.
Isn't it called, "God created the integers"? :redface: