Where to learn enthalpy, bomb calorimetry, and molar calculations

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 8K views
gothicpie
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Does anyone have any links or places for me to look for a crash course in enthalpy, bombo calorimeter, and equations dealing with molecular weight or moles in general?

I took a physics class worried about my lack of chemistry background, but everyone told me not to worry about it... Well, getting into Thermodynamics and a attempting a few "refresher" chem problems has told me otherwise.

I don't even have any idea where to start looking. Thanks for the help in davance. :smile:
 
Chemistry news on Phys.org
gothicpie said:
Does anyone have any links or places for me to look for a crash course in enthalpy, bombo calorimeter, and equations dealing with molecular weight or moles in general?
I took a physics class worried about my lack of chemistry background, but everyone told me not to worry about it... Well, getting into Thermodynamics and a attempting a few "refresher" chem problems has told me otherwise.
I don't even have any idea where to start looking. Thanks for the help in davance. :smile:

try browsing through

Chemistry in the Community (ChemCom)
http://www.chemistry.org/portal/a/c/s/1/acsdisplay.html?DOC=education%5Ccurriculum%5Cchemcom.html