Where to study emerging fields of plasmonics and metamaterials?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kamuss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Fields Study
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
kamuss
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I am very interested in pursuing graduate studies in the emerging field of plasmonics and metamaterials, I really love electrodynamics and EM propagation, and since I started doing a project on plasmonics and metamaterials, I knew that is what I wanted, what graduate schools in USA do you recommend me to apply to?. I am currently a first year Msc student in Russia.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I heard Duke has a pretty distinguished department for Metamaterials. If I'm not wrong, they recently created a cloaking device that bends microwaves, and it was featured in the NYT.

Below's the link to the department:
http://www.ee.duke.edu/~drsmith/index.html
 
Last edited by a moderator: