Where would you go and with whom if cost were no object?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
56 replies · 6K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
You have the option of going anywhere with anyone, no expence spared, who
and where would you pick ?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh, I thought this thread was about Tom Cruise..
 
arildno said:
Oh, I thought this thread was about Tom Cruise..

If he he is your ideal guy ?
 
wolram said:
If he he is your ideal guy ?
Hmm..no, I was just trying to hijack your thread.
 
cefarix said:
Hijack Alert!



It is ok, arildno is all ways jacking on high :smile:
 
With one of the mentores and to the staff forum!:-p
 
wolram said:
It is ok, arildno is all ways jacking on high :smile:
What does "jacking on high" mean? :confused:
 
cefarix said:
What does "jacking on high" mean? :confused:
That means Mr Wolram's failed in making jokes again!:wink:
 
Lisa! said:
That means Mr Wolram's failed in making jokes again!:wink:

Well you can't please all the people all the time :-p
 
wolram said:
Well you can't please all the people all the time :-p
Mr Wolram can never please me!:wink:
 
Well, I would have been very annoyed if wollie had used the preposition "off".
 
I would take my best girlfriend to the Virgin Islands and have a picnic on the beach, she's been going through some tuff times and could use a break.
 
I would like to spend a day or two with Buddha in the year 4000. Or earlier, if man is extinct then.
 
hypatia said:
I would take my best girlfriend to the Virgin Islands and have a picnic on the beach, she's been going through some tuff times and could use a break.

A most unselfish thought, Hypatia is nice :approve:

Didno and Lisa can go swim with sharks :-p
 
Ooh, a walk on the beach from sunset till dawn with Shakespeare and a recorder. :biggrin:
(And since this is a fantasy, there is also no suffering in the world. And Tom Cruise is gay.)
 
honestrosewater said:
Ooh, a walk on the beach from sunset till dawn with Shakespeare and a recorder. :biggrin:
(And since this is a fantasy, there is also no suffering in the world. And Tom Cruise is gay.)
Why the recorder?
Oh yes, I understand, he was like Tom Cruise is.
 
honestrosewater said:
Ooh, a walk on the beach from sunset till dawn with Shakespeare and a recorder. :biggrin:
(And since this is a fantasy, there is also no suffering in the world. And Tom Cruise is gay.)

I guess if you could keep him away from the cider, you would have a nice day,
I thought all actors were gay.:smile:
 
wolram said:
I thought all actors were gay.:smile:
Not ugly ones like Charles Laughton and John Gielgud.
 
arildno said:
Not ugly ones like Charles Laughton and John Gielgud.

It goes to show i know nothing, i thought they were nine bob notes.
 
wolram said:
nine bob notes.
Eeh?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
8 john shillings? 4 pete pence? I don't get it..:frown:
 
arildno said:
Eeh?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
8 john shillings? 4 pete pence? I don't get it..:frown:

Bob, english slang for 12 old pence, 10 bob = 10 shillings, hence no such thing as 9 bob note therefor it must be, english slang, "bent", the rest is guessable,
:biggrin:
 
wolram said:
Bob, english slang for 12 old pence, 10 bob = 10 shillings, hence no such thing as 9 bob note therefor it must be, english slang, "bent", the rest is guessable,
:biggrin:
I've always meant that drinking too much tea warps your mind into something unrecognizable.
Now, I have proof of that.
 
arildno said:
I've always meant that drinking too much tea warps your mind into something unrecognizable.
Now, I have proof of that.

Come to England dear chap and have a real tea trip. :biggrin:
 
wolram said:
A most unselfish thought, Hypatia is nice :approve:
Didno and Lisa can go swim with sharks :-p
That's better than swiming with Rams!:-p
 
Lisa! said:
That's better than swiming with Rams!:-p

Rams only swim in private, any invaders will be severly butted :-p
 
arildno said:
Not ugly ones like Charles Laughton and John Gielgud.
What? John Gielgud was hot. Hm, or maybe I just like any man who can read me Shakespeare. The accent doesn't hurt either. :!)
 
Yes, Sir. I aw them swiming together. In fact, they have to swim in private since no one want to swim with them.
honestrosewater said:
What? John Gielgud was hot. Hm, or maybe I just like any man who can read me Shakespeare. The accent doesn't hurt either. :!)
Al Pacino?:wink: And Alain Delon is so hot but he's not a gay.:rolleyes: But he's a bisexual I think.
 
honestrosewater said:
What? John Gielgud was hot. Hm, or maybe I just like any man who can read me Shakespeare. The accent doesn't hurt either. :!)

Ay up me old dutch can i compare you to a summers night? what's my chances ?
:biggrin:
 
wolram said:
Ay up me old dutch can i compare you to a summers night?
Shouldn't that be a summer's blight? :confused: