Which are the best ways to make some money online?

• Thread starter Grands
  • Start date
It is impossible since in Italy the unemployment youth rate is the highest in the world, there are a lots of people with a degree that don't have a job, so they earn money in this way, but consider that they usually ask 17-14 euros per hours.

Likes ISamson
ISamson
Gold Member
It is impossible since in Italy the unemployment youth rate is the highest in the world, there are a lots of people with a degree that don't have a job, so they earn money in this way, but consider that they usually ask 17-14 euros per hours.
Ok, sorry. I was uninformed about this.

It doesn't matter, no problem.
The real problem is that I need to find a way to help my parent on paying for the rent.

The real problem is that italian university is not very flexible so iw don't allow you to have a part-time job without affecting your marks, it's almost impossible to do both, we have a youth unemployment of 37% and a NEET percentage fo 20%, is not easy to find a job so I hoped I could find something online.

symbolipoint
Homework Helper
Education Advisor
Gold Member
It doesn't matter, no problem.
The real problem is that I need to find a way to help my parent on paying for the rent.
The real problem is that italian university is not very flexible so iw don't allow you to have a part-time job without affecting your marks, it's almost impossible to do both, we have a youth unemployment of 37% and a NEET percentage fo 20%, is not easy to find a job so I hoped I could find something online.
Grands explained in this topic a major part of his frustrations, helping us to understand why he has been asking his questions and also reasking for clarifications.

Likes 1oldman2 and Grands
Grands explained in this topic a major part of his frustrations, helping us to understand why he has been asking his questions and also reasking for clarifications.
Yes, since the youth unemployment is very high, you can understand how hard is to find a part-time job.