Which Books Offer the Toughest Problems on Mechanical Properties for Olympiads?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
0 replies · 3K views
Pickle Rick
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
TL;DR Summary: I need the toughest problem books for mechanical properties of solids and mechanical properties of fluids, much better if they're relevant for olympiads.

I need the toughest problem books for mechanical properties of solids and mechanical properties of fluids, much better if they're relevant for olympiads.

I do have a list of books here:

BEER AND JOHNSTON
BC PUNMIA
Ramamruthum
RC HIBBELER
rk rajput

"Advanced Mechanics of Materials" by Arthur P. Boresi and Richard J. Schmidt
"Advanced Strength and Applied Elasticity" by Ansel C. Ugural and Saul K. Fenster
"Mechanical Behavior of Materials" by Marc André Meyers and

The answer can of course be out of these books, im not even sure of their quality of quesitons