Which european nationality should you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fourier jr
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
46 replies · 12K views
I had to go to a tie-breaker question...apparently my preference for french fries over food coloring makes me more Belgian than Danish. :rolleyes:

You scored as a Belgian
Danish 75%
Belgian 75%
Italian 63%
Irish 63%
German 63%
French 63%
Polish 50%
Swiss 50%
Spanish 50%
British 38%
Russian 25%
Molvanian 25%
Dutch 13%
Turkish 13%

In reality, I'm British, Polish and German (and probably smatterings of other stuff nobody told me about). When people ask my ancestry, I usually respond with "mutt."
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Which European nationality should you have

You scored as a Irish
Irish 100%
Italian 88%
Belgian 88%
Russian 75%
Turkish 75%
German 63%
French 63%
Polish 63%
Danish 50%
Swiss 50%
British 38%
Dutch 25%
Spanish 25%
Molvanian 0%

Funny little quiz

I am Irish-German-Scottish mainly so it is a little weird that I scored the way i did.
 
Don't know what the results mean...maybe because I like chocolates. :wink:
You scored as a Belgian

Belgian 100%
Italian 88%
Danish 75%
Polish 63%
Swiss 63%
British 38%
Irish 38%
German 38%
Dutch 25%
French 25%
Russian 25%
Spanish 13%
Turkish 0%
Molvanian 0%
 
I guess the Americans have been right all along.. I'm Danish (63%) :rolleyes:
 
Math Is Hard said:
Handsome fellas, too!:cool:

Oh, that goes without saying! :approve:
 
I scored as Irish, and that's the nationality of my father's father's side of the family - 4th generation immigrant. However, his mother's side of the family was German (descended from a Hessian) with American Indian and Scottish, and my mother's side of the family is French/Indian.

Irish=100%
Italian=100%
Belgian=75%
German=75%
French=50%
 
Last edited:
brewnog said:
I scored "as a Irish". This thing is stupid.
:smile: :smile:
 
You scored as a Irish

Irish

100%
German

75%
French

75%
Danish

75%
Polish

63%
Belgian

63%
Swiss

50%
Molvanian

50%
Italian

38%
Dutch

25%
British

25%
Spanish

25%
Russian

13%
Turkish

0%

Peculiar, but not terribly off. I'm highland Scot, lowland Scot, Irish, English, Spanish and a touch of African. What the hell is a 'Molvanian'? :confused:
 
Last edited:
Molvania was invented by Australians as satire.
 
Well, apparently I'm Itailian... and Spanish :confused:

Italian 75%
Spanish 75%
Danish 63%
Turkish 50%
Swiss 38%
French 38%
Polish 25%
German 25%
British 25%
Russian 13%
Irish 13%
Belgian 13%
Dutch 0%
Molvanian 0%

And British is not even close to the top of the list!




:-p
 
Kurdt said:
Molvania was invented by Australians as satire.

I always thought that Australia was invented by the English as satire.
 
Danger said:
I always thought that Australia was invented by the English as satire.
More as a "disposal site" for inconvenient persons.
 
You scored as a Visigoth :smile:

Visigoth 100%
Ostrogoth 88%
Vandal 88%
Alemanni 87%
Viking 75%
Avar 75%
Bulgar 63%
Alan 63%
Frank 63%
Magyar 50%
Gepid 50%
Celt 38%
Suevi 25%
Burgundian 25%
Macedonian 0%

Back in the good old days. :biggrin:

http://www.thalamus-books.com/assets/pdf_publishers/haywood-the-dark-ages-ai.pdf
 
Last edited:
I'm surprised, Astro. I would have thought 100% Vandal. :biggrin:
 
Astronuc said:
You scored as a Visigoth :smile:

Visigoth 100%
Ostrogoth 88%
Vandal 88%
Alemanni 87%
Viking 75%
Avar 75%
Bulgar 63%
Alan 63%
Frank 63%
Magyar 50%
Gepid 50%
Celt 38%
Suevi 25%
Burgundian 25%
Macedonian 0%

Back in the good old days. :biggrin:

http://www.thalamus-books.com/assets/pdf_publishers/haywood-the-dark-ages-ai.pdf
No Jutes??