Which Grad Schools are Top Picks for Biophysics and Neuroscience Research?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
xentity1x
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I'm applying to grad schools this semester. I think I want to go into biophysics and do neuroscience research. Does anyone have recommendations for schools that are good in these areas?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
US News graduate rankings

Molecular Bio:
1. Harvard University (MA)
2. Stanford University (CA)
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
4. University of California–Berkeley
5. Johns Hopkins University (MD)
6. Princeton University (NJ)
7. California Institute of Technology
8. Yale University (CT)
9. University of Wisconsin–Madison
Washington University in St. Louis
11. Duke University (NC)
University of Pennsylvania

Biochem:
1. Harvard University (MA)
2. Stanford University (CA)
3. Johns Hopkins University (MD)
University of California–Berkeley
5. University of Wisconsin–Madison
6. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
7. California Institute of Technology
8. Yale University (CT)
9. Duke University (NC)
University of Michigan–Ann Arbor
University of Washington
12. University of California–San Diego
13. University of Pennsylvania