Which Is Healthier: Pepperoni Pizza or Chicken Tikka Masala?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 0TheSwerve0
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 6K views
0TheSwerve0
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
What should I have for dinner?!

Which take-out order is worse for you - a pepperoni pizza or getting chicken tikka masala?

I'm going for the masala, but my bf is saying pepperoni pizza is going to be healthier...
 
Biology news on Phys.org


obviously it depends on the recipe, but it's hard to get less healthy than lots of bread with lots of cheese
chicken on the other hand is very healthy...
 


A broccoli - tofu pizza. With sprouts.

Actually I would go with the masala.
 


Who cares? Go with the chicken tikka masala, it just tastes better! :biggrin:
 


tmc said:
it's hard to get less healthy than lots of bread with lots of cheese

are you serious? :bugeye:
 


lisab said:
A broccoli - tofu pizza. With sprouts.

Actually I would go with the masala.

So would I.

I had mutter pilau and chicken salan.