Which of these Quantum mechanics video lectures(ocw) is good?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
sagarbhathwar
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Yale University: Lectures by Ramamurthy Shankar
http://oyc.yale.edu/physics/phys-201/lecture-19

IIT Madras: Lectures by Prof. V. Balakrishnan


MIT ocw: Prof. Alan Adams
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/physics/8-04-quantum-physics-i-spring-2013/other/lecture-1/

Oxford University: Prof James Binney
http://podcasts.ox.ac.uk/001-introd...ics-probability-amplitudes-and-quantum-states

Which among the following is the best one?
Any other video lecture which you have watched and think that it is really good is welcomed.


P.S. : I am a fresher who has taken Electrical engineering but have QM as a course in the first year. I am also much interested in learning QM. So, video lectures which help in self learning are welcomed.

Thank you
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You should try "Quantum Mechanics-I" on MIT Open course ware website, it's the best I have seen yet.
One word: Awesome.
:-)