1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Which path should I choose? (Computer Engineering, Math, Cosmology ?)

1. Mar 23, 2015 #1
    I am currently computer engineering student(second year).
    Well its not like I don't like computer engineering.but somtimes I think I should have chosen another path.I am pretty good at mathematics.I like to solve maths problems.I am also fascinated about cosmology.I like electronics as well.I can't think of which path I should choose?I don't know if I still got chance to change my carrier path.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 23, 2015 #2
    Observational cosmology would blend your love of electronics with your love of cosmology.

4. Mar 24, 2015 #3
    Is there any difference between observational cosmology and cosmology?

5. Mar 24, 2015 #4
    Well, I'd say that one is empirical science and the other mostly is not, but that might rub a few individuals on these boards the wrong way, so I'll just say that one is more or less the experimental aspect while the other is the theoretical aspect.

6. Mar 24, 2015 #5
    Oh ok I get it.thanx for advice.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook