Which pathway should I take for my brilliant dream to come true?

  • Topic: Other 
  • Thread starter Thread starter n3pix
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
n3pix
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Hello,

I was interested in Rocket Science & Engineering and read books on this subject. I have general knowledge about Rocket Science & Engineering. This general knowledge doesn't make me a Rocket Scientist or Engineer but I can look at things by aspect of a Rocket Scientist a bit.

In my opinion, It will take a long time to travel in deep space with super fast speeds (like light speed). We have very very straightforward technology for creating and developing powerful rockets. Most of the possible rockets has liquid propellant and this propellant is creates 80-90% of rocket's total weight and is made by Liquid Hydrogen and Liquid Oxygen because, it has fastest exhaust gas velocity (~3.200m/s) in all possible propellants. The most of the fuel is ejected while launching and reaching Low Earth Orbit (LEO). So, this way, if the World had 50% more diameter, we would never have reached the LEO with these methods that backed by Newton's Laws because the acceleration due to the Earth's gravity would not give us a chance to reach. So, we would need to new methoda for reaching and exploring space.

I think, we need to look at the space exploration with Einstein's aspect instead of Newton. So, we need a new understanding of physics to create such a travel method that could travel with high speeds or time travel or teleport.

Time is a material and we can not change, manage or manipulate it while looking at it in 3rd dimension. Because, 3rd dimension is made with time. Position, location and speed is require to time. Cause of this, we need to look at it with 4th dimension that we would manage and manipulate time. This way we would travel the millions of light years with seconds or without seconds :)

I think this is possible. Do you?

So, I want to create and develop a method that doesn't use thrust and conversation of momentum in general. It looks like a time machine.

If you think this is possible, should I learn modern physics and which concepts should I learn, else should I continue with Rocket Science & Engineering. This is too important to me, because I'm stuck with this opinion nowadays. I need to overcome this barrier...

Earth is the cradle of humanity, but one cannot remain in the cradle forever.
- Konstantin E. TSIOLKOVSKY

Thanks, have a good day everybody!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
n3pix said:
In my opinion, It will take a long time to travel in deep space with super fast speeds (like light speed).
No, it will NEVER happen that we will travel at light speed, we can only come close.
I think, we need to look at the space exploration with Einstein's aspect instead of Newton. So, we need a new understanding of physics to create such a travel method that could travel with high speeds or time travel or teleport.
Time travel is almost certainly impossible, but you might want to study time dilation.
Time is a material and we can not change, manage or manipulate it while looking at it in 3rd dimension.
No, time is NOT a "material" is it a dimension.
Because, 3rd dimension is made with time. Position, location and speed is require to time. Cause of this, we need to look at it with 4th dimension that we would manage and manipulate time. This way we would travel the millions of light years with seconds or without seconds :)
This is the kind of speculation / word salad that is forbidden on this forum. We deal in actual science.

So, I want to create and develop a method that doesn't use thrust and conversation of momentum in general. It looks like a time machine.
Yeah. Good luck with that.

@n3pix I admire your ambition but not your grasp on reality. I think you should for now focus on studying some basic physics. Thinking outside the box is useless until you understand what is IN the box.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: n3pix
phinds said:
No, it will NEVER happen that we will travel at light speed, we can only come close.
Time travel is almost certainly impossible, but you might want to study time dilation.
No, time is NOT a "material" is it a dimension.
This is the kind of speculation / word salad that is forbidden on this forum. We deal in actual science.

Yeah. Good luck with that.

@n3pix I admire your ambition but not your grasp on reality. I think you should for now focus on studying some basic physics. Thinking outside the box is useless until you understand what is IN the box.

Well, this is exactly what I wanted to hear. Golden statue of the question. Thank you for short and very very explanatory answer.
I don't have a good physics knowlesge and understanding, I trust what you said word by word. So, I should to keep up with Rocket Science.

Also, what should I know very well before diving into advanced topics of Rocket Science?

Thanks! You made me to decide one way exactly!
 
n3pix said:
Also, what should I know very well before diving into advanced topics of Rocket Science?
You should get a good basic grounding in pretty much ALL of physics before taking off on advanced topics in anyone area. I think you are thinking of "rocket science" as basically just propulsion. That's certainly at the heart of it but you'll also need many other basic concepts and some advanced ones.

To keep your interest up in getting to other star systems "quickly" I suggest that you poke around this forum for exactly that. Study Special Relativity. You can get the basics of it with just high school algebra. Google the "twin paradox" just for fun, but keep in mind that these are interesting things to study/learn but are no replacement for a solid foundation in basic physics.

Also, these three things: Study math. Study math. Study math.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: n3pix
phinds said:
You should get a good basic grounding in pretty much ALL of physics before taking off on advanced topics in anyone area. I think you are thinking of "rocket science" as basically just propulsion. That's certainly at the heart of it but you'll also need many other basic concepts and some advanced ones.

To keep your interest up in getting to other star systems "quickly" I suggest that you poke around this forum for exactly that. Study Special Relativity. You can get the basics of it with just high school algebra. Google the "twin paradox" just for fun, but keep in mind that these are interesting things to study/learn but are no replacement for a solid foundation in basic physics.

Also, these three things: Study math. Study math. Study math.

Alright, I understand the main idea. %95 or more of what you think about me is correct. Thank you for your interest and help so much! Have a good day, sir!
 
At what point is this an "Academic" question?

Unless I missed something, you did not describe at all if you're pursuing an academic program to do all this. Your first post has more to do with your own personal theory on stuff (which really is against PF rules), and nothing related to the forum where your thread has been posted.

So what exactly are you asking for here? Just books to read or topics to study on your own?

Zz.