Which sub-forum to post regarding advice related to a book on Philosophy ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter glb_lub
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
glb_lub
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Hello. I am reading a book by the author W V O Quine and have trouble understanding parts of it. And hence would like to know the prerequisites for reading the book. The book is about philosophy but makes use of mathematical logic. I needed advice regarding what books I should read before reading that book.
Could such a query be asked in the Philosophy forum ?
The book doesn't seem to be a science book else I would have asked in Science book discussion.
Which is the appropriate sub-forum for asking such advice ?
The book is called "From a Logical Point of View - 9 Logico Philosophical essays"
 
Physics news on Phys.org
glb_lub said:
Could such a query be asked in the Philosophy forum ?
I think that would be appropriate. Be sure to give your query a descriptive title.