Who are the greatest scientists in history?

  • Topic: History 
  • Thread starter Thread starter guitarphysics
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    History
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
guitarphysics
Messages
241
Reaction score
7
Not sure if this has been posted about already, but I enjoyed this :).


(Although I agree with Newton- I have no idea why they paired him up with Bill Nye...)

This one's good too
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I like that one too, it's pretty good. I think it overhypes Tesla a bit though (which is annoying because now whenever I talk to a non-physics person about physics, they usually go "omg Tesla is like the best physicist evar").
 
I'm not into rap stuff but I found the videos entertaining. I still think that the famous scientists from earliest years are the greatest people in the history. The scientists in the modern world have followed suit.