Who can use MatLab/Mathematica/Maple to solve this?

  • Topic: MATLAB 
  • Thread starter Thread starter hanson
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 6K views
hanson
Messages
312
Reaction score
0
Hi all!
I have modified a bit the differential equation I posted before.
Now , it should be solvable...
Can anyone help solve the differential equation using the softwares?
 
Attachments
  • equation 3.JPG
    equation 3.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 614
Physics news on Phys.org
Maple gives:

[tex]H(t) = e^{-\frac{t}{Rk}}\left( d-R\frac{a+aR^2w^2k^2-bwRk}{1+w^2R^2k^2}\right)+R\frac{a+aR^2w^2k^2-bwRk\cos(wt)+b\sin(wt)}{1+w^2R^2k^2}[/tex]
 
Actually I am working on a programming project to simulate some physical systems. And I happen need to know the solution of this ODE in order to compute the values to simulate the system. I would like to put the focus on the programming side rather than solving the ODE, that's why I would resort to those math softwares. What a shame that I've not got any knwoledege about using them. Luckily that you nice gentleman help me much! Thank you!