Who Feels the Pain of Badger Overload?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zantra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Pain
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
93 replies · 15K views


Originally posted by Tsunami
GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND COME PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS! NOW!

see? you just got to know how to work the system
 
Physics news on Phys.org
So I've finally managed to turn an intellectually stimulating, soul searching, revolutionary site, and reduce it to 3 little words

Badger badger badger

*sits back and sighs in contentment*

My work here is done
 
I didn't know kerrie and tsunami were women; I don't even know who entrophia is! Anyway, I haven't heard of it either, but with all those frivalous lawsuits...I bet the ACLU would back her for some reason too! (The age of consent doesn't matter, it'd be a harassment case, not a Kobe, I mean, rape case.)
 
Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
This reminds me of TNG episode where Riker [spelling?] bring back the bio-optically coupled [LASER] game that makes the crew slaves to an invisible master.
Which is why one upright walking, hairy, bi-pedal creature who had the foresight to elicit descriptions of the site did not succumb to the game. I saw that episode, too.
 
Originally posted by Zantra
And there a quite a few females: loren brooda, kerrie, gale, entropia, tsunami- I know I'm missing someone...
How about... let's say... for instance... maybe me?
 
Ack i have a paper due tomorrow and now all i can think of are badgers!
 
I think I'm the only single female though. The only teenage one too. But it'd be dumb to sue tribdog, I've gotten worse than his few comments. sides, i love attention...
 
Monique,

Really, I like chicks, but not enough to become one!
 
Originally posted by Loren Booda
Monique,

Really, I like chicks, but not enough to become one!
Loren-
That was Zantra who listed the females. Do you remember Loren Greene - the dad on Bonanza? Yeah - 'he' was a chick, too! Great make-up job, don't you think?
 
oops- loren I'm sorry- I thought you were a girl loren is just one of those names.. hehehe

And of course monique- my bad:wink:
 
Originally posted by Zantra
oops- loren I'm sorry- I thought you were a girl loren is just one of those names.. hehehe

And of course monique- my bad:wink:

Ok Zanta, what are the ages of the women here at PF?
 
Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
Ok Zanta, what are the ages of the women here at PF?

I wouldn't touch that one with a 10 foot pole while surrounded by a barbed wire, electrified fence. Nice try :wink:

Gale's 18- and as far as I'm concerned, so are they all:wink:
 
Originally posted by Tsunami
Loren-
That was Zantra who listed the females. Do you remember Loren Greene - the dad on Bonanza? Yeah - 'he' was a chick, too! Great make-up job, don't you think?

Actually it was lorne gren- Lorne is a GUYS name.

Loren is one of those ambiguous names- like PAT
 
argh my ears

GOD-DAMN that www.badgerbadgerbadger.com was annoying. The worst part about it is that it is catchy and i love it! doesn't the badger look cute? and then with all his mates! all bouncin to the beat! I now have to send that website to all my friends so i can annoy the ...poo...out of them, thanks for bringing this annoying site into my life cos now i can annoy the wee out of ppl


oh yeah, just for johnathon badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger
 
Originally posted by Loren Booda
Monique,

Really, I like chicks, but not enough to become one!
Hi lbooda, actually I was very surprised seeing your name in the list :P I am glad I have not lost my sanity
 
Originally posted by Zantra
Actually it was lorne gren- Lorne is a GUYS name.

Loren is one of those ambiguous names- like PAT
Wow, man. Yer right! My boo boo! But not the gren part. I think it IS Greene.
Gale's 18- and as far as I'm concerned, so are they all
Bless your face.
 
Originally posted by Zantra Gale's 18- and as far as I'm concerned, so are they all:wink:
I don't see why Gale has to put her own picture up there. Why can't she post her mother's picture?
 
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
I don't see why Gale has to put her own picture up there. Why can't she post her mother's picture?

dude, she can do whatever she wants. I don't see you complaining about my photo.

So, i look a little like a badger. Big deal.
 
Originally posted by dduardo
dude, she can do whatever she wants. I don't see you complaining about my photo.
Running joke between Zantra and myself that has evolved through many threads.



I can complain about your photo if you like.
 
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Running joke between Zantra and myself that has evolved through many threads.



I can complain about your photo if you like.


Ya I hear her mom kind of looks like that patricia girl, but that's just a rumor:wink:
 
Ambiguous by name, but not hermaphroditic, at last pit stop.

Oh, yes, and the Japanese sometimes give the badger human male attributes. With a name like Booda, one learns these things.

The badger site appeal reaches from the young set to the strung-out.
 
Originally posted by Loren Booda
Ambiguous by name, but not hermaphroditic, at last pit stop.

Oh, yes, and the Japanese sometimes give the badger human male attributes. With a name like Booda, one learns these things.

The badger site appeal reaches from the young set to the strung-out.

I'm not strung out, I'm just hyper:wink:
 
haha, well if someone'd rather see my 40 some year old mum's face i'll put that there, but i much prefer my own...

And everyone i know is like being hypnotized by them badgers. i can't wait till the day when i hear everyone in school chanting badger badger badger...
 
Originally posted by Gale17
haha, well if someone'd rather see my 40 some year old mum's face i'll put that there, but i much prefer my own...
Old running joke between Zantra and myself. I once confessed I thought Patricia Richardson who plays the mom on Home improvement was very attractive. Zantra made a snide response about The Freudian Oedipus Complex. I have played along taking every opportunity I could find to show interest in mother figures. The joke has been on him: I am older than Patricia Richardson. For some reason he just assumed I was, like 20 or something.
 
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Old running joke between Zantra and myself. I once confessed I thought Patricia Richardson who plays the mom on home improvement was very attractive. Zantra made a snide response about The Freudian Oedipus Complex. I have played along taking every opportunity I could find to show interest in mother figures. The joke has been on him: I am older than Patricia Richardson. For some reason he just assumed I was, like 20 or something.

Ya well there are more young people than mature people on here. Eventually I figured you were older, but I figured why kill the
joke? hehe. Anyhow, that's what that comment was about Gale:wink:
 
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
...I once confessed I thought Patricia Richardson who plays the mom on Home improvement was very attractive.

She's a babe! On the show, she had a down-to-earth "realness" that I also found attractive. :smile:
 
Hmm, instead of 'rock, paper and scissors' how about 'badger, mushroom and snake'?