Who Is Your Favorite Singer Among These Icons?

  • Thread starter Thread starter celinasinha
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
19 replies · 4K views
celinasinha
Hello Friends,

1. Michael Jackson

2. Amr Diab

3. Freddie Mercury

4. Tamer Hosny

5. Tose Proeski

6. Lady Gaga.

All these singer are my favourite. They have good vocal range.But if i have to choose ,it is Lady Gaga for me. Do you like these singer?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I can't believe you put lady gaga in the same list as the legendary Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson. I haven't heard any of Tose's work but I like all the other singers except for Lady gaga - she is a zero talent freak show IMO. My favorite is easily Freddie Mercury and, not on the list, Robert Plant.
 
Burton Cummings (The Guess and solo); Roy Orbison (solo and The Traveling Wilburys); Bing Crosby.
 
Yep Freddie Mercury and (not in the list) Bono.
 
WannabeNewton said:
I can't believe you put lady gaga in the same list as the legendary Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson. I haven't heard any of Tose's work but I like all the other singers except for Lady gaga - she is a zero talent freak show IMO. My favorite is easily Freddie Mercury and, not on the list, Robert Plant.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
George Jones said:
Burton Cummings (The Guess and solo); Roy Orbison (solo and The Traveling Wilburys); Bing Crosby.
Yes. I was lucky enough to see Cummings solo on a swing through Canada, and he was all I remembered him to be from Canada's greatest group. What a voice!

Canada foisted Neil Young on us, so let's call it a wash. :devil:
 
Bob Dylan, Robert Plant, Bert Jansch, Warren Haynes...

If I'm limited to the list then Freddie Mercury.
 
Ronnie Spector

Respectfully submitted,
Steve
 
Annie Haslam

Take away the theatrics and Lady Gaga is dead-in-the-water boring NOT a singer.
 
Nana Mouskouri - quite popular at one time
Dennis Rousseau - tenor
Stevie Nicks - great
Pat Benetar - a rocker
Celine Dion - can carry atune just by her voiceJanice Joplin - can't sing worth sh..
Blondie - a first female punker
Elvis - the King
etc in the thousands
 
Stephin Merritt



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTHoM9uD6nc
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Curious3141 said:
Matt Monro. Among those listed, Freddie by a light year.
Yep. Among the listed, Freddie is the king. Lots of folks have heard Bohemian Rhapsody or other hits, but there are so many "keepers" in Queen's catalog... I am more a fan of Brian May, but that's just me.
 
I find girl singers to be better

Adele,
Diana Kralland Meatloaf

so many great singers out there, these are the top ones. I don't listen to Meatloaf or Diana Krall but both are very good singers imo.

oh and Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)
 
Last edited:
I don't know, Bobby Darin, Stephen Merritt, Cristy Moore... Loads