Who will win the NBA conference finals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WiFO215
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game Time
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
38 replies · 6K views


Redbelly98 said:
I'm hoping the Cavs can still win this series. As a Red Sox fan, I know it's possible.

Down and out baby! Down and out!
 
Physics news on Phys.org


So who are you guys taking? Lakers or Magic


I'll take the Lakers in 7, as they have the home court advantage.
 


I'm rooting for Orlando. Don't think they would win a Game 7 in LA, so I'll say 6 games.

Yeah, Orlando in 6 ... that's the ticket ...
 


I'm rooting for Kobe. I don't care which team he plays for.
 


Like I said baby! Kobe Bryant finishing strong with 40 points last night. Oh, what a game from Bryant!
 


anirudh215 said:
I'm rooting for Kobe. I don't care which team he plays for.

anirudh215 said:
Like I said baby! Kobe Bryant finishing strong with 40 points last night. Oh, what a game from Bryant!

L.A. has won. Congrats, Lakers fans.