Who Will Win the Super Bowl? Cast Your Vote!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date Start date

Which team will win the Superbowl this year?

  • San Diego Chargers

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Baltimore Ravens

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Indianapolis Colts

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • New England Patriots

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Chicago Bears

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • New Orleans Saints

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Dallas Cowboys

    Votes: 1 3.3%

  • Total voters
    30
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
48 replies · 9K views
z-component said:
You seemed happy when you said that.

As a Cowboys fan, I must root against them :smile: It was a good game though.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah, but you know, the Saints deserved to win because of Katrina. :rolleyes:
 
Brady does it again! Oh well, it's all up to Indy now...
 
3-1, not bad for my usually terrible picks. Great games this week!

Colts vs Patriots, the classic playoff rematch!
 
Wow, friggen awful game the Chargers played. New England looked terrible too. I sure hope Schitenheimer is finally fired.
 
LOL @ the idiot Joe Buck for not knowing which cleat spike was longer (1/2 in. vs. a 5/8th in.).
 
My original pick of the Saints is looking better than ever!

Tomorrow I will go with the Pats and the Saints to win.
 
If Indy and the Saints both win, who will people in Louisiana root for? The Saints have been so bad in past years, that more people root for Manning than the Saints.
 
I'm VERY glad to see the Colts win it. They deserve it.
 
Boy, would it be good to see Dungy & Manning with the ring! Yippeee! They've just got to make sure they don't self-destruct, like the Saints did.

PS: ...not to belittle the roles of Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Dwight Freeny, Jeff Saturday, or Tarik Glenn

PPS:...not to belittle the roles of other Colts whose names I don't know or can't remember.
 
It should be an interesting match-up, naturally I would pick the Colts, but after watching the Bears kill the Saints, I am not so sure.

I wonder what will happen with Devin Hester, considering how bad the Colts' special teams was with kickoff coverage.
 
The Bears defense is more potent, but when Manning and his receivers are in rhythm, they're unstoppable.
 
I think it depends on which Colts defense shows up. Down the stretch, they couldn't stop the run. If the Bears run the ball 46 times like they did against New Orleans, then Manning and his receivers won't spend enough time on the field to get in synch.
 
It's a double-edged sword. Rex Grossman is also a great quarterback, which means they use the running AND passing game. Scary. I sure hope the Colts come pumped up enough to play great defense...
 
Wow, we should have known it was going to be the Bears vs the Colts. Madden called it over a month ago:

:smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator: