Why Did Home Depot Remove Their Hot Dog Stand?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 5K views
SOS2008 said:
:smile: One of your best so far. :smile:
Thank you, my dear. I aim to please. (And as the sign on the bathroom wall says, If you aim to please, please aim.)

SOS2008 said:
After all the boycotts against Home Depot (selling old growth lumber, and now over their support of illegal immigrants, etc.) a lot of people have started going to Lowes.
That's why we don't need a Lowe's. We don't have those problems here.

SOS2008 said:
(And maybe the hotdog stand couldn't compete with the taco stand down the road? :rolleyes: )
Didn't we cover this in the 'weird food' thread? :wink:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Integral said:
Humm... does that mean Lowe's could rent out duck blinds on their roof?
Still wouldn't be practical. The Newfies would be constantly drilling holes in the winter to go ice fishing.
 
I tried ice fishing once...didn't like it much. By the time I got the hole dug for the boat, I was too tired to fish. :mad:
 
Ivan Seeking said:
I tried ice fishing once...didn't like it much. By the time I got the hole dug for the boat, I was too tired to fish. :mad:
You're not nearly lazy enough. I just drop anchor in the fall and wait...