Why did I need to reactivate my account after inactivity?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MathematicalPhysicist
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 3K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,662
Reaction score
372
a few days ago i realized that i needed to reactivate my account in order to keep posting here, my question is it because i haven't been here for a while or something like that, that i needed to do this?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I think the system requires it on a regular interval (though not sure what the interval is) in order to know when to purge inactive users (I'm sure there are many who sign up to ask one question and never return).
 
dextercioby said:
In the title i think you meant:"reactivity"...Or "reactivation"...

Daniel.

P.S.Nice word you found...:wink:
it's in french, I am surprised you didnt know (being in belgium...) :smile:
 
I'm in Belgium,yet i don't speak neither Dutch (it's ),nor French (even if i did,it would be useless,since I'm in the Dutch side).Thank god everyone knows English.


Daniel.
 
dextercioby said:
i don't speak neither Dutch (it's )
HEY!
 
dextercioby said:
I'm in Belgium,yet i don't speak neither Dutch (it's ),nor French (even if i did,it would be useless,since I'm in the Dutch side).Thank god everyone knows English.


Daniel.

I really wonder dexter how you follow the lessons at the KUL ?

Are you a student ?

I mean, no classes are in english and certainly not for the masters in physics. i should know, because i will start to teach there in a few months...


regards
marlon

ps : who knows...we might run into each other from the month of may...
 
Last edited:
dextercioby said:
That's a story i'd rather not discuss.:wink:

Daniel.

Why ?

I am just wondering how you are able to keep up with classes since you told me you were in the fourth year. But if you don't speak the language ?

marlon