Why Did Zakiy Choose Physics for the National Science Competition?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zakiy
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 469 views
Zakiy
How did you find PF?
I searched about what does the symbol "d" in calculus represent and one of the discussion from this site appered.
Hello, I am Zakiy. A tenth grader in Indonesia. In our country, a competition called national science olympiad-currently the word "olympiad" changed to "competition", is held annually for elementary, junior and high school students. In high school there are 9 subjects, and i chosen physics. I also liked math, but i considered it and because some small reasons i decided to choose physics. After some selections this year i passed from city stage to province stage. My experience of learning physics has got me motivated and I am a bit into it now, though i can't deny that i have a big laziness-as a challenge. I dreamed(google translate said aspire but it sounded awkward to me haha) to go to MIT after i graduate from high school. Thank Youu
edit : Many people had titled their introduction the same hahaha. Guess I am not anti-mainstream enough
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org