Why does Google Images keep jumping to the top of the page?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Helios
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Google Images
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Helios
Messages
267
Reaction score
63
Dear Computer People,
Perhaps most everyone is familiar with google images. There are thumbnail pictures, you click on them and they enlarge. Now when I do this, the whole page jumps to the top every time. Only this last week did this begin. I tried to rejuvenate using the reset to previous date, but it didn't fix it. Is this a permanent thing now, or can I fix it?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Helios said:
Dear Computer People,
Perhaps most everyone is familiar with google images. There are thumbnail pictures, you click on them and they enlarge. Now when I do this, the whole page jumps to the top every time. Only this last week did this begin. I tried to rejuvenate using the reset to previous date, but it didn't fix it. Is this a permanent thing now, or can I fix it?
I don't notice this happening in Firefox version 34.0. What operating system and browser are you using (and versions)?