Why Doesn't My Car Park System's Red Light Turn On at the Fifth Car?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
everdomdom
Messages
2
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


A car park has 5 parking slots. When the fifth car enter the car park, a red light notification will turn on indicate the car park is full.
When the car park cars decrease from 5 to 4, the red light is distinguished.

Homework Equations


The Attempt at a Solution


I set the counter to 5, but it's not working.
The lamp will only turn on when there is the sixth car entered.
Help guys! Please refer to the attached picture
 
Attachments
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 544
Physics news on Phys.org
everdomdom said:

Homework Statement


A car park has 5 parking slots. When the fifth car enter the car park, a red light notification will turn on indicate the car park is full.
When the car park cars decrease from 5 to 4, the red light is distinguished.



Homework Equations





The Attempt at a Solution


I set the counter to 5, but it's not working.
The lamp will only turn on when there is the sixth car entered.
Help guys! Please refer to the attached picture

Welcome to the PF.

What kind of programming language/simulator is that? I don't know if others are familiar with it, but I'm having trouble deciphering what is going on...
 
This is my control system assignment.
I'm using Omron CX-Programmer
Do you understand my questions?
Thanks for the reply ya:)
 
Last edited by a moderator: