"Why Have Personal Parties at Your Own Expense?
- Thread starter theoritician
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 11K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
Don't worry; you have nothing to lose but your dignity. (Oh, never mind... I forgot who I was talking to.)moe darklight said:all I can do is hope it's not too chilly tonight.
You could always do as my buddy did a couple of decades back. He climbed into a drycleaner's bag, stuffed it full of coloured balloons, and went as a bag of jelly-beans.
I suppose that if you absolutely had to, you could just stretch a condom around your scalpline and be a dickhead...
Last edited:
rewebster
- 883
- 2
Moonbear said:I'd highly recommend whoever is doing the grilling wear an apron.![]()
yeah--or if a female, a tube top
GRILLING is usually the MANLY thing, though----it usually brings out that .1% Neanderthal in ME--(I think some other men may have a higher percentage)
There you go, Moe----you could have just not shaved yesterday and went as a Neanderthal--BTW, what did you go as?
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 22,712
- 7,804
Just in case one is in need of a costume -
http://www.toddscostumes.com/gladiator/general.htm - a bit pricey!
http://www.toddscostumes.com/store/gladiator_props/maximus_sword.htm - nice one
Now if I could only find a decent wizard costume. I already have the beard and hair.
http://www.toddscostumes.com/gladiator/general.htm - a bit pricey!
http://www.toddscostumes.com/store/gladiator_props/maximus_sword.htm - nice one
Now if I could only find a decent wizard costume. I already have the beard and hair.
Last edited by a moderator:
J77
- 1,092
- 1
russ_watters said:I am unfamiliar with the concept of fun. Could you explain it to me...?
Huckleberry
- 497
- 7
Gonna need some halloween costumes for the photo thread. Or maybe a brand new costume thread just for the occasion.Math Is Hard said:That settles it. We'll be having a PF costume party thread in the near future. ooh, Halloween is coming up!
Similar threads
- SOS2008
- · Replies 65 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 65
