Why is My Name Is Earl such an addictive show?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mk
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
I love this series, but I hate the fact that I can relate to so much of it. I'm white trash and ashamed of it. got a beer?
 
I have watched it a few times and it seems pretty good.
 
I like the show. Jason Lee is almost always good whatever he plays. The soundtrack is cool, with a lot of classic rock and other tunes from my younger years (does that make me sound old?).
 
tribdog said:
I love this series, but I hate the fact that I can relate to so much of it. I'm white trash and ashamed of it. got a beer?
Please. "White trash" is so gauche.
The term is

http://www.southernfriedchickie.com/art/debrisblanc.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! I love it, Dave!:smile:

I have only seen the Earl show a couple of times. I thought it was a documentary series.