My name is in gold
- Thread starter G01
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 8K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
dontdisturbmycircles
- 592
- 3
Is your avatar a package of fries? lol
Last edited:
mattmns
- 1,129
- 5
dontdisturbmycircles said:Is you avatar a package of fries? lol
Welcome to the club
dontdisturbmycircles
- 592
- 3
G01 said:He's Frylock, a superhero box of fries with laser eyes. lol
moose
- 556
- 0
Yay!
Woooooo! Jeez I'm busy. Why am I on here?
Help! I am steppin' into the twilight zone!
Woooooo! Jeez I'm busy. Why am I on here?
Help! I am steppin' into the twilight zone!
- 32,819
- 4,724
G01 said:oooooo Is this club like the masons? Do we PF contributers secretly control the world?
Wait till we tell you of our secret handshake.
:)
Zz.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Whacks G01 with a frozen block of chum.G01 said:Maybe us golds can attack the blues and usurp power!
We have strength in numbers...yet we have to get past their green colored goons!
Green goons.
We'll be watching you.
And thanks for contributing! PF really is a great place with great people.

Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,709
- 19
Evo said:Whacks G01 with a frozen block of chum.
Green goons.
We'll be watching you.![]()
And thanks for contributing! PF really is a great place with great people.![]()
OUCH! They got FISH! FISH I TELL YE!
Retreat Golds... REEEEEETTTTRRRRRRREEEEAAAT!
radou said:Hey man, your avatar rules!![]()
Thanks! I love Aqua Teen Hunger Force...
Mallignamius
- 47
- 0
Oh! That's why my name is gold. I thought we were being bad.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Actually it's only gold electroplate, it wears off after a year.Mallignamius said:Oh! That's why my name is gold. I thought we were being bad.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
Welcome to the Gold Club.
Nice avatar.
Nice avatar.
arevolutionist
- 60
- 0
How does one obtain a golden name?
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
ha ha No doubt! Radou, you can be Shake.
but who will be Carl?
but who will be Carl?
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
Evo sometimes wears a scary avatar from Space Ghost Coast to Coast.
dontdisturbmycircles
- 592
- 3
lol, MIH I like your new avatar :)
I'll have to watch ATHF sometime
I'll have to watch ATHF sometime
Similar threads
- EHope
- · Replies 9 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 9
- tahayassen
- · Replies 7 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 7
- Point Conception
- · Replies 3 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 3
- quiet
- · Replies 3 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 3
- Zeppelin34
- · Replies 7 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 7
- Juanda
- · Replies 2 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 2
- Astronuc
- · Replies 0 ·
- Chemistry
- Replies
- 0
