Why is My Newly Created Forum Not Showing Up in Google Search Results?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sriram.S
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Google Search
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Sriram.S
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I created a forum recently and I found that it does not come as a search result when I search for it in Google. What do I do?

Sriram
 
Physics news on Phys.org
How recently?

One of the most important thing you can do is to get other sites that are already listed in Google, to link to yours. The more incoming links you have, and the higher-ranked they are, the faster you yourself will get indexed, and the higher you will rank.

Google provides a lot of information for site owners about how it crawls and indexes web sites, and how to make your site look good in Google's eyes. Browse around at

Webmasters/Site owners Help

and note in particular

Adding a site to Google

Google-friendly sites