Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Why is Physicsforums such a nice place?

1. Jan 4, 2013 #1
    Why is Physicsforums such a nice place? :D

Hi guys, I'm quite surprised at the response I got from people in this forum whenever i ask for help in my learning. As I'm learning on my own university physics, the help i received here is tremendously useful. The answers given are detailed, specific and at times i get questions back instead of answers (which i find it very useful too to question what i understand). Thanks a lot people!!

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 4, 2013 #2

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Re: Why is Physicsforums such a nice place? :D

You're welcome, SecretSnow. I'm glad you like this place!

It really are all the users here who make this a nice place. That are of course the knowledgeable people such as the SA's and HH's who give up their free time just to help other people. But it also are the users who are passionate about science and who desire to learn more.

4. Jan 4, 2013 #3

PF is nice Place due its Mentors,Homework Helpers and many of others who is interested in helping to World in Sciences.(PF seems the worst place if you not following its rules.)

5. Jan 4, 2013 #4

PF is a special place filled with wonderful people. By recognizing that, you SecretSnow, are part of that. We hope you continue to stop by! Spread the word! :)

6. Jan 4, 2013 #5

Yeah, it's almost a miracle how patient some of the folks are and how good the community is.

I'm so sick of places like reddit; glad to see a community with some maturity.

7. Jan 4, 2013 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

That's what we hear over and over.

8. Jan 5, 2013 #7

Yeah I agree with all of you. Well actually I'm inspired by them to help people in physics lol. Although my knowledge is limited currently, I'll certainly contribute back to this forum when I can in the future! I love physics!!!!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook