Why were the Relationship and other subsections removed from General Discussion?

  • Thread starter Thread starter StatGuy2000
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 1K views
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
1,156
Hi everyone! I noticed that there is no longer a separate Relationship subsection (along with a few other subsections) under General Discussions.

I'm curious as to why the change was made.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
StatGuy2000 said:
Hi everyone! I noticed that there is no longer a separate Relationship subsection (along with a few other subsections) under General Discussions.

I'm curious as to why the change was made.

Maybe PF is having a strained relationship with the Relationship subsection.

Zz.
 
There's a thread in the Feedback forum about the change... :smile:

EDIT -- And now I notice that this thread has been moved to said forum... :smile:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle
We're reducing the size of the Lounge to make more room for other things.
 
Yes, we need to expand the hot-tub area for the Mentors. :biggrin: