Will Hurricane Wilma Reach Category 4 Before Hitting Florida?
- Thread starter dduardo
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Home
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 7K views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 1,902
- 3
Thanks Moonbear.
There is a nice crisp chill air that is blowing through my window that is making the conditions more pleasant. Hopefully full power will be restored by the end of the week.
There is a nice crisp chill air that is blowing through my window that is making the conditions more pleasant. Hopefully full power will be restored by the end of the week.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Glad you're ok dduardo.
Entropy
- 479
- 0
Just moved from the Orlando area to Tallahassee, so I'll be okay. But my parents still live in Orlando so they might get some rough storms. Which reminds me I need to call them to see if they're alright.
- 1,902
- 3
Anyone want to setup a server that will stream the Fox channel? I'm going to miss Prison Break.
Human Being
- 41
- 0
"Unexpectedly, Wilma regained strength over the Gulf Stream and once again became a Category 3 hurricane north of the Bahamas and regained all the strength it lost within 12 hours."
Of course it was "unexpected". Well, I expected it.
Sure, I was mistaken on where Wilma was heading.
No matter. What's done is done. The "unexpected"
behavior is explainable, but not by the mainstream
scientists we're all supposed to accept as experts.
This board doesn't seem to be one in which people
discuss "conspiracy" all that much. It's such a bad
word, isn't it? Any threads here where that topic is
addressed? I'm feeling the need to bring it up...?
Of course it was "unexpected". Well, I expected it.
Sure, I was mistaken on where Wilma was heading.
No matter. What's done is done. The "unexpected"
behavior is explainable, but not by the mainstream
scientists we're all supposed to accept as experts.
This board doesn't seem to be one in which people
discuss "conspiracy" all that much. It's such a bad
word, isn't it? Any threads here where that topic is
addressed? I'm feeling the need to bring it up...?
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 7,213
- 26
If you got well documented evidence and a logical progression that leads to a conspiracy...sure we can discuss it.
If you're only going to provide unidentified quotes and unchecked speculation, your posts will not enjoy an interested audience.
If you're only going to provide unidentified quotes and unchecked speculation, your posts will not enjoy an interested audience.