Will I Get Accepted into the Physics REU at University Park?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
dsb5092
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
I applied to the physics REU at University Park where i attend school. I sent in 3 letters of recommendation and sent my transcript. My Cum GPA is 3.83.

I am a freshman, but have completed Calc I,II,II, Linear Algebra, Dif. Equations and 2 physics (Mechanics, and Electricity and Magnetism).

The deadline was March 1st, but i still have no word.

Do i have a chance of being picked, and how much longer will I have to wait before i know?

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You should just go ask whoever the REU administrator is since you are right at the school anyways... how can we give you any better advice than the administrator of the programs?