1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Will my degree transfer to a masters in physics

  1. Aug 31, 2012 #1
    i am currently enrolled in engineering physics and want to be an experimental physicist.
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 31, 2012 #2

    Vanadium 50

    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2017 Award

    If you question is "will my degree transfer to a masters in physics", the answer is "no". You have to earn a degree at the institute that grants it, so you can't transfer into one.
  4. Aug 31, 2012 #3
    Tubbs could you please elaborate, is this a BSc, MSc, or Ph.D??

    Also what area of Experimental Physics are you considering?
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook