How should I go about my degree/transfer plans - college par

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter smx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    College Engineering
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
smx
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
So I'd like to transfer to college park ultimately after community college! I have the grades that they want...However, I have one issue. I have four dropped classes, one in calc 2 and one in physics 1... I got the grade they wanted in calc 2 on the first try but i wanted an A..Ultimately dropped the class. For the physics 1 drop, I had some family stuff going on that caused me to drop that.. What are other good engineering programs comparable to that of umd college park's in the DMV area?? L
 
Physics news on Phys.org