Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

World class Physics and Bikinis Don't Mix

1. Mar 9, 2013 #1

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 9, 2013 #2

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sad story.

4. Mar 9, 2013 #3

nsaspook

Science Advisor

I would call the guy a moron but that would unfair to morons. The arrogant fool is lucky the cops busted him because the drug dealers would not have been so nice.

5. Mar 9, 2013 #4

jedishrfu

I don't know what to make of this story. It seems he was obsessed with this model in the same way he was with his physics. He can't stop computing outcomes of everything and he seemed to know something wasn't right with the luggage and took it anyway. It seems he reverts to child mode when caught.

6. Mar 9, 2013 #5

Evo

Imbecile.

7. Mar 9, 2013 #6

WannabeNewton

Science Advisor

If this is true, I wanna see how hot she is. I'm really intrigued now.

8. Mar 9, 2013 #7

jedishrfu

google image denise milani.

She never talked to him, doesn't know who he is. It's another internet catfish story impersonation that went really wrong.

9. Mar 9, 2013 #8

WannabeNewton

Science Advisor

Yeah I googled it. If I were him, I would have found it hard not to obey every single one of her commands. She is all kinds of beautiful...ALL kinds. Woooooow

10. Mar 9, 2013 #9

Evo

She's happily married and living with her husband and son. That guy is a freekin idiot. He never tried to verify the identity of the person he was e-mailing, and never talked to the person.

Yet he was willing to fly to South America and transport an "empty" suitcase, even after a friend of his warned him that drugs were likely hidden in it.

How dumb can a person get?

11. Mar 9, 2013 #10

WannabeNewton

Science Advisor

Aww...well there go my chances. Let's move on to the next model!

12. Mar 9, 2013 #11
    Wow. What a gullible fool.

@WannabeNewton: Her boobs are fake and her personality is probably just as fake. That puts me off so I'm personally not interested in her.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  13. Mar 9, 2013 #12

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

You decide that her personality is fake based on a picture?

14. Mar 9, 2013 #13
    This guy got off easy. Mine married me.

15. Mar 9, 2013 #14
    This article has left me speechless. Wow. That wasn't a smart thing to do for him.

16. Mar 9, 2013 #15

WannabeNewton

Science Advisor

Did you see her? I mean it's hard to say no :wink:

17. Mar 9, 2013 #16

fluidistic

Gold Member

I live in Argentina since 2006, what happened to this guy is a nightmare.
    Recently there's been a model (I guess "narcomodelo" would show her in google) involved in a cocaine mule crime. If I remember well it was her boyfriend who passed the drug while she was fully aware. She's free.

18. Mar 9, 2013 #17
    Even if he suspected something wasn't right? Still not smart.

And yes, what happened to him is a nightmare. I hope he learns to be more cautious after this.

19. Mar 9, 2013 #18

jedishrfu

Why disparage the model she had nothing to do with it? Someone used her name, fame and image to commit a crime. She too is a victim in this sad story.

20. Mar 9, 2013 #19
    Im not sure if this is more sad or just suprising.

21. Mar 9, 2013 #20
    No.

I assumed that her personality is probably fake because of the fake boobs. This has nothing to do with Denise Milani personally. I just think that anyone that does plastic surgery and gets breast implants probably has a shallow personality.

I was just giving my opinion of her because how contrasting it was to WannabeNewton's opinion.

The reason why I assume the above has to do with the typical motivations for getting a breast implant.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook