Wormholes and solutions to the Einstein field equations for interstellar travel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aygx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Introducing myself
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 658 views
Aygx
How did you find PF?
I found Physics forums via a google search on E-H action for the EFEs in General Relativity.
Hello, my name is Rylan and I am a junior in high school. I am currently studying General Relativity/Astrophysics. I am going for degrees in Astrophysics and Aerospace engineering, hoping to one day work at JPL or some Aerospace company. Furthermore, regarding specific areas of research I am interested in; I want to research wormholes and work on more possible solutions to the EFEs to someday have an physically accurate (not just in theory) method of interstellar travel.
 
Physics news on Phys.org