Worst person to be stranded out at sea on a lifeboat with

  • Thread starter Thread starter 0TheSwerve0
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 6K views
Moonbear said:
I don't know, that might not be so bad...I probably wouldn't feel so guilty about having to use him for food. :biggrin:
I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT USING PEOPLE AS FOOD. I want the giant back. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Haha, on that note. If we were playing survivor, who would you vote off first?
 
0TheSwerve0 said:
Haha, on that note. If we were playing survivor, who would you vote off first?


When we vote them off, do we get to sacrifice them to the volcano god?

Cause that would definitely change things...
 
franznietzsche said:
When we vote them off, do we get to sacrifice them to the volcano god?

Cause that would definitely change things...
It could change things. We could torture the voted-off by removing their eyes over a pool of molten lava or we could cut their throats and eat them with a straw until they die and then eat them with meat balls and spaghetti.

I would vote for... erm... the... same person as before.

The Bob (2004 ©)
 
Anything goes, we'll make it a Lord of the Flies type survivor :eek:
 
Anyone with an irritating nervous laugh. That would really hack me off.