Would finely dispersed radioactive aerosols be correct to say?

  • Thread starter Thread starter E-nterpreter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Radioactive
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
E-nterpreter
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Would "finely dispersed radioactive aerosols" be correct to say?

I am translating a piece and I need some help.

The piece contains information about air filters that capture airborne radiation, namely ultrafine particles of radioactive matter (or so I understood). My question is, would "finely dispersed radioactive aerosols" translate this idea correctly? Could you suggest anything else?

Thank you in advance!
 
Physics news on Phys.org


E-nterpreter said:
I am translating a piece and I need some help.

The piece contains information about air filters that capture airborne radiation, namely ultrafine particles of radioactive matter (or so I understood). My question is, would "finely dispersed radioactive aerosols" translate this idea correctly?

Sounds good to me.