WoW, WoW really is WoW-crack

i actually just played for my first time a few days ago. it was kinda like sim city... you know, building things, strengthening the economy, making money having jobs, But then people starting killing my little people and i didn't like it so much anymore..... I spose i just can't appreciate it well enough... why can't everyone just be friends???

chroot

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
People can't kill you unless you're on a player-versus-player server.

- Warren

I

Icebreaker

Since we're on the topic of MMO's: DO NOT PLAY THE MATRIX ONLINE. It is complete and utter intrinsic CRAP.

Icebreaker said:
Since we're on the topic of MMO's: DO NOT PLAY THE MATRIX ONLINE. It is complete and utter intrinsic CRAP.
Would you care to elaborate

Icebreaker said:

You couldn't guess that from the title?

'Nuff Said

B

BeyondTheBounds

WoW? You guys should be playing Final Fantasy 11. That is a much better game.

I recently went up the the heavens to slay mighty demigods, all 40 of us at level 70++ and we still got our @$$e$ handed to us. If you guys need any cool screen shots to prove it, send me an email.

When will there ever be a Final Final Grand Finale Totally Final Finally Final Fantasy? It's the friggin never ending story

B

BeyondTheBounds

It will be a Final Final Grand Finale Totally Final Finally Final Fantasy when Square Enix decides it's time to do that, unitl then I'm gonna enjoy this while i can, oh and Front Mission Online is gonna start soon. I'm gonna kiss reality goodbye very very soon.

Exit the REAL World, Enter the next.

The_Professional said:
When will there ever be a Final Final Grand Finale Totally Final Finally Final Fantasy? It's the friggin never ending story

Not really. The games are hardly connected to each other at all. The connection from one game to the next is less than the connection between frogger games. The only things the final fantasy games have in common with each other are 1) name, 2) genre, 3)certain game play elements (chocobos anyone? combat system, spell system) but even those have changed dramatically over the cours of the series, 4) soundtracks featuring music from previous games. Storylines are completely unconnected (with the exception of X-2, but honestly, who cares about that one?).

OMG! WoW is crack! I can't stop playing! I play for like 10 hours straight! Right now I have a level 29 rogue on Bloodhoof.

Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth is quite addicting as well.

I do enjoy the game...wow i mean,

Still, some people and many of my friends included told me that the game is no fun if you play it for a short time, u need to be "da best" and crack every one and got all the epic items and rock over any one in pvp...

Well, i cant deny i will feel SO GOOD if i reach that much.

Still, i see it "its a game" and i do find myself enjoy it MUCH more, when i start playing it less, and told myself that i should be connected to the Real World much more. PPL i do really mean it: some men divorce thier wives, losing thier kids "gone with the wife" and even lost thier jobs just becusae of such games. I am at Uni and dont want to lost 80% of the easy GPA i can achive just becuase of a game as well :biggrin:

The best way when we enjoy it, by taking it easy.
I know this was kinda out of track, but i dunno why i do feel to say it here, since while loggin in to the game, i do see MANY ppl there who need to be connected to the real world more, much more...

Frokeen da War-Fatha [my troll priest character, lvl 21 Silver hand :biggrin: ]

Moses said:
Still, some people and many of my friends included told me that the game is no fun if you play it for a short time, u need to be "da best" and crack every one and got all the epic items and rock over any one in pvp...
That's because they are morons. Notice their spelling of the word "the".