Youtube - Great Science/PF Related Videos.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Human4D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Videos Youtube
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
Human4D
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Post some great videos on youtube related to any field being discussed on physics forums.

Anything I come across I'll post in this thread, there's a variety of great lecture videos and other things on youtube.

Is there already a thread like this one ? I have no idea lol.

Brian Greene: The universe on a string
-

Most of Our Universe is Missing (5 part)
1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQuUAQl7MUs&feature=channel_page
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10mWg7JG9dM&feature=channel_page
3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVBvRGIIIlQ&feature=channel_page
4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuOir8LFX_0&feature=channel_page
5) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4eZLJXdaT8&feature=channel_page

Violent Universe: Inside a Black Hole
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYKyt3C0oT4&feature=channel_page

Math Prodigy Terence Tao, UCLA'
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKWm-zPHnrw&feature=channel_page

Mathematics Is Beautiful
-

Carl Sagan 4th Dimension Explanation
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KT4M7kiSw&feature=related
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
post some videos people, i need to watch some cool stuff right now lol

COME ON ! haha
 
Visualization of Einstein's special relativity
-

This is a great visualization of the Lorentz transformations.
 
Last edited by a moderator: